CompFixAidCertificate of Excellence 2019
London, London(26 Reviews)
CompFixAid pride ourselves on building strong relationships with clients and strategic partners.
We provide fast effective IT support across multiple platforms whether it is visiting your place of work or home. We are able to provide continued support remotely if required or on-site and look to respond in under 2 hours.
What do you love most about your job?
Servicing a multitude of different clients with different issues and requirements, meaning every day is a new challenge.
Being able to provide high end customer service and a single point of contact to help resolve the customers problems as quickly and efficiently as possible.
What inspired you to start your own business?
To build a strong brand built on high quality service and customer loyalty, at the same time as coordinating exciting new projects from inception to delivery. Whilst being confronted by the ever changing stipulations from customers and striving to overcome any obstacles with the help of a strong, loyal, dedicated team.
Why should our clients choose you?
Confidence in receiving a 1-1 tailored service designed specifically for their exact requirements with the added security of dealing with the same point of contact at all times therefore providing fluidity from start to finish.
We provide Collection-to-Return of all devices making for a more complete customer experience.
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Customer Service Professional
From October 2015 to present.
Technical Sales Director
From June 2013 to August 2014.
From March 2007 to May 2013.
• Top Sales Manager in Xerox Sales Training Academy. • Conversed in Mastering & Selling techniques, learning strategies & sales-cycles - Understanding basic information, business functions & Understanding buying criteria; Opening a call; Developing needs; Describing products and services; Handling objections; Decision making and Closing the sale. • Produce own lead generation. Initial call through to closing sales. • 10-12 appointments generated and 6 proposals submitted per wk. • Successfully close 3 out of 6 proposals. • Average GP between 40/60% on all solutions completed. • Hit 140-160% of target every month.
Data Vision Europe
New Business Development Manager - CONTRACT FOR 12MONTHS
From March 2006 to March 2007.
• Establish & close new business opportunities within vertical markets, to include; Leisure & Hospitality, (BT, Ramada Jarvis Hotel Group); Retail, (T-Mobile, First Choice Travel) ; Education, (Research Machines); Transport and Public Sector, (BAA, BMI Airlines, Manchester Airport Group, & Local Authorities) • Produced own lead generation, creating appointments as well as manage weekly/monthly schedule. • Demonstrating Touch Screen Technology and configuring software to customer requirement. Working closely with BT to provide Secure Internet Access Terminals for Open Zone WiFi hotspots. • Presentations to prospective clients outlying agenda, company profile, technical issue through to providing a solution and offering benefits. As a result Q&A, i.e, lead time, price, negotiations. • By month four had submitted proposal for tender & successfully won contract for Manchester Airport Group. The largest contract for DVE in 15 months. • Developed a Business model that could be delivered into Education, through the reseller (Research Machines) into a national government contract called Building Schools for Future. • End of month five had accounted for 85% of total closed sales within company.
Web Labs Ltd
Business Development Manager
From June 2003 to January 2006.
• Dynamically sell Web Labs solutions; CMS, Document Management and Portal Management systems, to active and potential new clients, marketing the profile of Web Labs whilst clarifying on suitable system software for their internet/intranet problems. • Hosting presentations to prospective clients outlaying different products and solutions whilst illustrating contracts previously secured and solutions delivered. • Networking & presenting at exhibitions:- Olympia, Earls Court, (London), providing the latest Information Management Systems. Ask prospective clients their requirements and demonstrate a suitable package tailoring their needs. • Achieved direct territory sales of £127K over my initial four month trial. • Increased direct territory sales turnover by 225% over one year and achieved the largest territory growth within the business within the last two quarters of 2003. • Enlarged my customer base by 130%, whilst naturing relationships with existing clients. • Completed Sales of £1,672,500 over 31 month period. Above 40% of total companies revenue during this period. • Selling directly within the public sector taught me how being commercially competitive with high accreditation was the key to success.
CompFixAid on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.
CompFixAid provides the following services:
- Computer Repair
- Computer Lessons
- Phone or Tablet Repair
- Network, Database and IT Support
- General Software development
- Printer and Copier Repair
- Hosting & Cloud Services
- Data Recovery
- Email Management
- Network Installation and Cabling
- Data backup
- Hardware Infrastructure
- Network Infrastructure
- Network security
- Overall System Security
- Software testing