Clear View Sound
Lewsey, Luton, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckingham, London(16 Reviews)
Booking a good DJ can be a challenge. We hear of some mobile disco companies or the one man band who are unreliable, inexperienced, providing insufficient equipment and selecting music only for themselves.
At Clear View Sound, we only have professional DJ's with vast experience in entertaining a wide age group of people. We have been operating over the past 19 years originally through recommendations. We have played at many venues across Bedforshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and across London.
All of our equipment is PAT tested and we have Public Liability Insurance.
Whatever the occasion, Clear View Sound will come fully equipped with sound and lighting and will fit in with your event schedule. For more information please visit our website clearviewsound.co.uk
In addition, Clear View Sound provides a PA Hire service which includes equipment from the best brand names in the industry. You can hire a PA system for any function over an agreed period. Our service includes free of charge delivery, set-up, dismantling and collection by our experienced audio technicians.
Clear View Sound Reviews
Clear View Sound
Clear View Sound Location
Clear View Sound Q&A
What’s the secret to keeping a party dancing all night long?
There are 10 main "secrets" to keep the party dancing all night long... these are:
1) Know your customer, their requirements and obtain much information about their guest beforehand.
2) Set the mood early. It’s underestimated the first hour or two when the guest are arriving and you need to play some background music. You can use this time to set a tone. You can also use this time as research on your audience, see who is tapping their feet or fingers and to what type of music they are responding to.
3) Constantly read the crowd
4) Be flexible do not limit yourself to one genre
5) Play songs that can be interactive ...for example the Cha Cha Slide, Candy and even the good old YMCA but know your audience first!
6) There should be a do-not-playlist. Again you need refer to point 1. YMCA could be too cheesy for a younger party.
7) Keep things exciting and create a good atmosphere.. every DJ has the power to do this. How? That’s our secret.
8) Request can be a good thing....Some DJs hate request but sometimes they provide us valuable information and insight. Use it wisely.
9) Food and "drinks" always helps guess to loosen up.
10) The most import one...The Djs have to enjoy it. Miserable DJs is a big turn off. Be approachable and smile as much as you can. It’s a party...enjoy it!
How would you describe your ‘style’?
My sole aim is to please the crowd. My style is adaptable.
What do you love most about your job?
To make people happy and to enjoy their time. This is the only reason a person would choose to become a DJ.
What inspired you to start your own business?
We wanted to legal, professional and give our customers reassurance
Why should our clients choose you?
We have a 100% record. This is not a hobbie for us. You can see that from how we present ourselves. Our set-up looks professional and different from our competitors. Please read our reviews.
Clear View Sound Services
Full DJ Service
Clear View Sound on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Clear View Sound.
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.