we are a small family owned company offering old fashioned value for money with service our priority.
Cheltenhambuild limited Reviews
No reviews yet.
Cheltenhambuild limited Q&A
How can someone tell if their loft is suitable for conversion?
Most lofts are capable of conversion, depending on their construction ,some are easy and therefore cheaper but some need a lot of structural improvement.
The main consideration when deciding whether to go ahead is the head room
Hope this helps
Quotes and advise are free
How long have you been in business?
30 years plus
What guarantee does your work come with?
What do you love most about your job?
a satisfied client
What inspired you to start your own business?
hunger for success
Why should our clients choose you?
Because they will get good service and value for money
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.
Cheltenhambuild limited provides the following services:
- Loft Conversions
- General Builders
- Property Extensions
- Driveway Installation
- Brick & Block Paving Services
- Roofing Installation or Replacement
- Kitchen Installation & Remodelling
- Garage Conversions
- General Bricklaying
- Patio Services
- Roof Repair
- Furniture & Flat Pack Assembly
- Garage & Outbuilding Construction
- Flat Roofing Installation
- Fence & Gate Repair
- Man & Van Services
- Garden Clearance
- Drain & Sewer Clearing
- Kitchen Refurbishment
- Cellar & Basement Conversion
- Damp Proofing
- Garage & Outbuilding Remodel
- Brick Wall Construction
- Velux / Skylight Window Installation
- Concrete Installation
- Internal Renovation & Reconfiguration
- Drywall & Plasterboard Installation
- Waste Management
- Building Frame Carpentry
- Concrete Delivery
- Metal Roof Installation
- Mould Inspection & Remediation
- Asbestos Removal
- Demolition Services
- Cladding Installation or Replacement
- Concrete Flooring Installation
- Garage & Outbuilding Repairs
- Retaining Wall Construction
- Water Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- Window Fitters
- Draft Proofing & Window Insulation
- Fine Woodworking
- Porch, Patio & Canopy Installation
- Sash Window Installation
- Timber Preservation, Woodworm & Rot
- Wooden Staircase Installation or Replacement
- Concrete Removal
- Conservatory Installation
- Dry Stone Wall Construction
- Foundation Services
- Outdoor Walls & Retaining Wall Construction
- Pebble Dash Application
- Roofing Leadwork
- Structural Steel Work
- Accessibility Adaptation
- Brick & Stone Cleaning
- Concrete Levelling
- Concrete Repair & Maintenance
- Concrete Sawing
- Disability & Accessibility Home Installation
- Disability & Accessibility Planning
- Period Restorations
- Post Construction Property Cleanup
- Sash Window Maintenance
- Septic Tanks & Soakaway Installation
- Septic Tanks & Soakaway Repair & Maintenance
- Site Preparation
- Specialist Masonry Repair and Maintenance