we are a small family owned company offering old fashioned value for money with service our priority.
Cheltenhambuild limited Reviews
No reviews yet.
Cheltenhambuild limited Q&A
How can someone tell if their loft is suitable for conversion?
Most lofts are capable of conversion, depending on their construction ,some are easy and therefore cheaper but some need a lot of structural improvement.
The main consideration when deciding whether to go ahead is the head room
Hope this helps
Quotes and advise are free
How long have you been in business?
30 years plus
What guarantee does your work come with?
What do you love most about your job?
a satisfied client
What inspired you to start your own business?
hunger for success
Why should our clients choose you?
Because they will get good service and value for money
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.
Cheltenhambuild limited provides the following services:
- Brick & Block Paving Services
- General Builders
- Garden Clearance
- Loft Conversions
- Property Extensions
- Driveway Installation
- Man & Van Services
- Roofing Installation or Replacement
- Garage Conversions
- Patio Services
- Kitchen Installation & Remodelling
- Fence & Gate Repair
- General Bricklaying
- Roof Repair
- Flat Roofing Installation
- Furniture & Flat Pack Assembly
- Garage & Outbuilding Construction
- Drain & Sewer Clearing
- Porch, Patio & Canopy Installation
- Waste Management
- Brick Wall Construction
- Kitchen Refurbishment
- Garage & Outbuilding Remodel
- Internal Renovation & Reconfiguration
- Cellar & Basement Conversion
- Velux / Skylight Window Installation
- Wooden Staircase Installation or Replacement
- Asbestos Removal
- Building Frame Carpentry
- Conservatory Installation
- Dry Stone Wall Construction
- Metal Roof Installation
- Concrete Installation
- Mould Inspection & Remediation
- Pebble Dash Application
- Cladding Installation or Replacement
- Concrete Flooring Installation
- Drywall & Plasterboard Installation
- Fine Woodworking
- Outdoor Walls & Retaining Wall Construction
- Retaining Wall Construction
- Window Fitters
- Concrete Levelling
- Concrete Repair & Maintenance
- Damp Proofing
- Garage & Outbuilding Repairs
- Structural Steel Work
- Concrete Delivery
- Disability & Accessibility Home Installation
- Draft Proofing & Window Insulation
- Period Restorations
- Roofing Leadwork
- Septic Tanks & Soakaway Installation
- Water Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- Accessibility Adaptation
- Brick & Stone Cleaning
- Concrete Removal
- Concrete Sawing
- Demolition Services
- Disability & Accessibility Planning
- Foundation Services
- Post Construction Property Cleanup
- Sash Window Installation
- Sash Window Maintenance
- Septic Tanks & Soakaway Repair & Maintenance
- Site Preparation
- Specialist Masonry Repair and Maintenance
- Timber Preservation, Woodworm & Rot