I’m Caroline, a psychological life coach with a BSc in cognitive neuroscience, specialising in university students, self-esteem/ confidence, life coaching, and stress coping.
As a psychological life coach I use an evidence based approach to help my clients identify meaningful goals, navigate tough transitions, reach their full potential and create the life they want.
I’m devoted to helping my clients shape an inner compass to help them navigate in todays complex climate full of options, noice and outer pressures. My previous clients have found that a strong inner compass helped them become more confident and at ease with themselves, their decisions, their relationships and career choices (more testimonials below).
I have experience from coaching hundreds of individuals the last couple of years, both private clients and while based at University of Edinburgh.
Common coaching themes:
- Help clarify purpose
- Career path
- Building self-esteem and confidence
- Realising business ideas and important goal
- Designing a rewarding and meaningful life
- Coping with self-criticism, comparison and negative thoughts
- Finding work-life balance and stress coping
- Becoming confident and satisfied within life areas and choices such as career, future goals, relationship status.
Here is what some of my past clients have said about me:
I contacted Caroline during my maternity leave in the spring of 2017, and that is among the best things I have done. One of the first things I had to do was write down how my "dream life" would look, as detailed as possible. A few months ago I found the text that I wrote then, and realised that my life today is almost exactly as I described it. In just one year, I have resigned from my job to invest in something I am really passionate about, and moved nearly sixty miles to live in my dream home by the sea. Caroline has coached me both in setting goals and working towards them, but above all she has made me see my own potential and that everything is possible. Caroline is also a fantastic person, whom I highly recommend!
Jenny, Marketing Director
Caroline was understanding, thoughtful and endearing. She seemed to naturally facilitate openness without a hint of judgement. She displayed great empathy with what I was feeling and this gave me confidence to share things with her that I usually prefer not to share with others. After I had shared what I was struggling with, she gave helpful, practical solutions and ways to overcome these things.
Student, University of Edinburgh
It was a very unique experience to talk about personal goals and motivations in this way, and then to hear Caroline's response and guidance in helping me constructively think about these things. It didn't feel like I was being preached at or instructed; it helped me put my feelings and fears into words and gave me the ability to become more comfortable with them.
Student, University of Edinburgh
- BSc in Psychological coaching (Cognitive neuroscience) / University of Skövde, Sweden
- HVE Diploma in Agile Project Management / Changemaker Educations, Stockholm
- Certified Mindfulness Meditation Teacher training / Yoga Sadhna, Rishikesh, India
- Also qualified in: Positive Psychological Coaching, Quality of Life Therapy, Motivational Interviewing & Self-compassion Training.
- 1 year as a wellbeing and performance coach at Edinburgh University. Providing one-one coaching sessions to a year of 375 students. Life-coaching, stress-coping, decisions about the future, productivity, motivation and goal setting.
- 3 years as a Psychological Coach/ Life Coach (own business) providing goal oriented coaching with a focus on increased well-being.
- Various projects as an Agile coach- supporting teams in becoming high performing.
Be the first tofor Caroline Hedler - Life Coach.