I provide bookkeeping services to keep track of your sales, purchases, expenses and any other business transactions. I am very flexible so can adapt to your requirements. If you already have systems in procedures in place I am happy to follow them and if required, I can suggest improvements.
It doesn't matter to me if you are an established business or a one-man band working from your spare bedroom.
If you have no software or systems and procedures set up than I can help you to establish ones that will work for you and also make it easier for me to do my job.
My services include:
- Recording income from sales & other sources
- Customer invoicing
- Recording customer payments
- Generating and sending customer statements of account
- Credit control and managing overdue accounts
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Recording purchase invoices
- Recording and filing expense receipts
- Supplier payment runs
- Reconciling supplier accounts with statements received
- Reconciling and balancing bank accounts
- Preparing periodic financial statements
- Generating business reports; sales, purchases, management accounts etc.
- VAT returns
- Self-Assessment Tax returns
Being prepared for your tax returns is essential and I can help you do to that, whether it is self-assessment or VAT. Having the information up to date through the financial year means you will be better prepared and can make better business decisions. I can have the information ready to send to your accountant on time.
I hold an AATQB Certificate (Association of Accounting Technicians Qualified Bookkeeper).
Be the first tofor Brava Bookkeeping.