Bilbeck Business Services Ltd
Reviews:(Based on 0 Reviews)
Bilbeck Business Services Ltd offers a range of services to support both you and your business. Our aim is to help your business become more financially secure, more profitable and grow over time. Here are some details of our range of services :
• Business advice and support – Whether you are a start-up business or have been trading for many years, our range of services will help you as the business owner make informed decisions about your business, it’s legal structure, it’s performance, it’s financial position and its potential growth.
• Financial administration – Running a business involves many day to day activities and processes. We offer a range of services to ease this burden, leaving you with more time to focus on your business rather than its administration. These include book-keeping, invoice processing, debt management and recovery, insurance advice, payroll and now auto-enrolment.
• Statutory Accounts and Taxation - We offer services to assist your business with regard to corporation tax and VAT.
• Personal taxation - We can also assist and advise you with regard to personal tax planning and self assessment.
• Consultancy – If you need a review of a specific project, process or activity, we are able to accommodate this as part of our consultancy service either as a standalone activity or as part of a wider package.
What kind of accounting services do you provide?
We offer a comprehensive range of accounting services both for the individual and for their business. For the business this would include day to day activities such as book-keeping and payroll, business support services such as management accounting and business advice , as well as ongoing VAT accounting and return submission, preparation of end of year accounts and corporation tax computations and returns submission.
Why is it so important for businesses to hire a great accountant?
An accountant needs to be qualified so that they can 1/ demonstrate an appropriate level of skill and technical knowledge, 2/ be registered with an appropriate professional body, 3/ have arrangements in place for continuity of service for their clients and 4/ have appropriate professional indemnity insurance. You let your accountant know a great deal about your business, yourself and the financial affairs of both, so the relationship you have with your accountant has to be based on trust and confidence. We try to act as business partners to our clients so the service we offer is tailored to meet their particular needs.
Why should our clients choose you?
Keeping your financial affairs in order can be very time-consuming and costly if you get it wrong. We aim to help our clients 'get it right' so we can release their time to focus on running the business rather than letting the business administration run them.
No reviews yet.
Bilbeck Business Services Ltd
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Bilbeck Business Services Ltd.
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.