We offer a full comprehensive service to the Construction Industry, with Ground work Teams, in addition Professional in House Design and administrative teams at our company office. We have in house Teams of operatives all specialists in each Trade, offering a professional service delivering to the highest of standards.
We have Clients from the Domestic, Commercial and Property developers to whom we have a varied and large client base. Our Projects range from small domestic to commercial sites.
We have the capability to deliver projects on budget and on time ensuring that every project no matter what scale has a dedicated project manager.
Belmarsh Construction Reviews
No reviews yet.
Belmarsh Construction Q&A
How can someone tell if their Garage is suitable for conversion?
a single garage will add around 150 square feet of floor space to your home, a double garage you can convert it all or just the nearest side to your house adding 300 square feet a Tandem garage will leave you with the best of both worlds, a stand alone garage may take some extra work and may need planning permission for change of usage.
Generally speaking checking the walls if they are single skin will fall below building regs, height of floors and internal structure.The roof to be altered and ventilation including electrics.
Run us through the different stages of the Garage conversion process - what's involved?
Check the planning in case of restricted clauses in the lease, any restricted covenants some developers restrict the alteration of the appearance of the property, Planning permission and building regulations.
How can someone tell if their loft is suitable for conversion?
the height of the roof is an indication and the space to be utilized also access points,
Run us through the different stages in the loft conversion process - what’s involved?
appoint an architect/technician they will prepare and design plans for the proposal, obtain the necessary approvals, and if you require find a suitable builder and and manage the project for you.
appoint a specialist loft conversion company and builder.
What’s your interior design process?
we would establish a site visit and collate a detailed client brief, concept plans will be collated along with samples of products, a secon d meeting to discuss the project a budget would have been given to us prior this stage and the clinet will meet and discuss the design process and we would complete the work on acceptance.
Which interior design styles can you cater for?
we cater for all design briefs. delivering contemporary chic to traditional designs, we also cater for commercial and retail clients.
How long have you been in business?
we have over 30 years experiance in the industry and have traded for 17 years, we have the ability to deliver projects from small back yards to 6 acres
What guarantee does your work come with?
all of our work comes with a guarantee underwritten by our company insurers and industry affiliations
What do you love most about your job?
we love the challenge and satisfaction that our projects speak for themselves delivering a first class service and meeting clients wo are happy with projects past and present.
What inspired you to start your own business?
to deliver the very best service possible that we would like our selves. working under pressure and delivering small and large projects to the highest of standards.
Why should our clients choose you?
we pride ourselves in professionalism and the highest standard of workmanship, however we always listen to what the clinet wants prior to starting any project and ensuring that each client gets the treatment they deserve with stress free projects.
Belmarsh Construction on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.
Belmarsh Construction provides the following services:
- Fence & Gate Installation
- Painting & Decoration - Interior
- Bathroom Installation & Remodel
- General Builders
- End of Tenancy Cleaning
- Loft Conversions
- Gutter Cleaning
- Residential Interior Designers
- Property Extensions
- Garage Conversions
- Shower Installation
- General Bricklaying
- General Plumbing
- Driveway Installation
- Interior Plastering & Rendering
- Bespoke Furniture Design & Build
- Boiler Installation or Replacement
- Exterior Painting
- Landscape Design
- Furniture & Flat Pack Assembly
- Lawn Care
- Scaffolding Hire
- Roof Repair
- Tree and Shrub Planting, Maintenance, or Removal
- Commercial Interior Designers
- Garden Clearance
- Greenhouse Construction
- Gutter Installation or Replacement
- Gutter Repairs & Maintenance
- Kitchen Refurbishment
- Security Gate & Barrier Installation
- Bathroom & Shower Plumbing
- Boiler Repair or Maintenance
- Internal Door Fitter
- Man & Van Services
- Automated Gates & Bollards
- Garage & Outbuilding Construction
- Garden Shed Construction
- Central Heating System Repair & Maintenance
- Fence & Gate Repair
- Patio Services
- Waste Management
- Bathroom Repair
- Cellar & Basement Conversion
- Under Floor Heating Installation
- Brick & Block Paving Services
- Fireplace & Chimney Service & Repair
- Garage & Outbuilding Repairs
- Garage Door Repairs
- Driveway Cleaning
- Gas Appliance Installation
- Internal Renovation & Reconfiguration
- Paint Removal & Stripping
- Pond & Water Feature Repair & Maintenance
- Taps & Fixtures Installation
- Gas Appliance Maintenance or Repair
- Grass Cutting
- Skip Hire
- TV & Home Theatre Installation or Mounting
- Artificial Turf Installation
- Fireplace & Chimney Installation
- Floor Tiling
- Lawn Turfing & Seeding
- Pond & Water Feature Installation
- Water Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- Arbor, Pergola, & Trellis Installation
- Awning Repair & Maintenance
- Garage & Outbuilding Remodel
- General Tiling
- Hardwood Floor Sanding & Finishing
- Outdoor Walls & Retaining Wall Construction
- Worktops & Splashback Repair
- Deck or Porch Construction
- Granite Worktop Installation
- Hot Tub and Spa Repair
- Plumbing Pipe Repair
- Sealing, Grouting & Caulking
- Stone or Tile Flooring Installation
- Worktops & Splashback Installation
- Brick Wall Construction
- Concrete Flooring Installation
- Conservatory Installation
- Deck or Porch Cleaning
- Driveway Maintenance
- Drywall & Plasterboard Installation
- Ironmongery & Metalwork
- Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Under Floor Heating - Water System Repair & Maintenance
- Water Heater Repair or Maintenance
- Concrete Delivery
- Concrete Installation
- Concrete Removal
- Coving, Cornice, Trim, & Moulding
- Drain & Sewer Clearing
- Dry Stone Wall Construction
- Foundation Services
- Garden Sprinkler System Installation
- Gazebo Installation
- Post Construction Property Cleanup
- Retaining Wall Construction
- Shelving Installation
- Soil Irrigation & Drainage
- Swimming Pool Cleaning
- Switches and Outlets
- Taps, Fixtures & Pipes Maintenance
- Accessibility Adaptation
- Artificial Turf Repair
- Barbecue Installation
- Brick & Stone Cleaning
- Concrete Levelling
- Concrete Repair & Maintenance
- Concrete Sawing
- Demolition Services
- Disability & Accessibility Home Installation
- Gas Safety Check
- Gazebo Repair and Maintenance
- Hot Tub and Spa Installation
- House Clearance
- Patio Cover Repair and Maintenance
- Period Restorations
- Planning Consultancy
- Play Equipment Construction
- Play Equipment Repair
- Relocation Consultants
- Security Fence Installation
- Septic Tanks & Soakaway Installation
- Septic Tanks & Soakaway Repair & Maintenance
- Site Preparation
- Specialist Masonry Construction Services
- Sports Surface Installation
- Structural Steel Work
- Thermostat Installation & Repair
- Water Heater Installation
- Water Softening & Purification System Installation
- Water Softening & Purification System Maintenance
- Well System Work