Warrington, cheshireElite Pro (4 Reviews)
We offer a full comprehensive service to the Construction Industry, with Ground work Teams, Interior designers, and every trade and specialist to design and build a property or demolish and crush industrial demolition projects, whether it be a small or large landscaping project an extension or House building project, in addition Professional in House Design and administrative teams at our company office. We have in house Teams of operatives all specialists in each Trade, offering a professional service, delivering Workmanship to the highest of standards.
We Boast a huge client base delivering Professionalism and the highest standards of workmanship, we have clients ranging from small domestic projects and completing large scale commercial projects and housing developments including the design and build of super homes throughout the United Kingdom, we offer a wide range of services creating and completing the very best projects ensuring all of our clients are satisfied with the quality of build of any scale project large budget or small budgets.
We have the capability to deliver projects on budget and on time ensuring that every project no matter what scale has a dedicated project manager.
Belmarsh Construction Reviews
Belmarsh Construction Q&A
How can someone tell if their Garage is suitable for conversion?
a single garage will add around 150 square feet of floor space to your home, a double garage you can convert it all or just the nearest side to your house adding 300 square feet a Tandem garage will leave you with the best of both worlds, a stand alone garage may take some extra work and may need planning permission for change of usage.
Generally speaking checking the walls if they are single skin will fall below building regs, height of floors and internal structure.The roof to be altered and ventilation including electrics.
Run us through the different stages of the Garage conversion process - what's involved?
Check the planning in case of restricted clauses in the lease, any restricted covenants some developers restrict the alteration of the appearance of the property, Planning permission and building regulations.
How can someone tell if their loft is suitable for conversion?
the height of the roof is an indication and the space to be utilized also access points,
Run us through the different stages in the loft conversion process - what’s involved?
appoint an architect/technician they will prepare and design plans for the proposal, obtain the necessary approvals, and if you require find a suitable builder and and manage the project for you.
appoint a specialist loft conversion company and builder.
What’s your interior design process?
we would establish a site visit and collate a detailed client brief, concept plans will be collated along with samples of products, a secon d meeting to discuss the project a budget would have been given to us prior this stage and the clinet will meet and discuss the design process and we would complete the work on acceptance.
Which interior design styles can you cater for?
we cater for all design briefs. delivering contemporary chic to traditional designs, we also cater for commercial and retail clients.
How long have you been in business?
we have over 30 years experiance in the industry and have traded for 17 years, we have the ability to deliver projects from small back yards to 6 acres
What guarantee does your work come with?
all of our work comes with a guarantee underwritten by our company insurers and industry affiliations
What do you love most about your job?
we love the challenge and satisfaction that our projects speak for themselves delivering a first class service and meeting clients wo are happy with projects past and present.
What inspired you to start your own business?
to deliver the very best service possible that we would like our selves. working under pressure and delivering small and large projects to the highest of standards.
Why should our clients choose you?
we pride ourselves in professionalism and the highest standard of workmanship, however we always listen to what the client wants prior to starting any project and ensuring that every project is delivered with the highest of quality and a seamless start and completion.
Belmarsh Construction on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.
Belmarsh Construction provides the following services:
- Fence & Gate Installation
- Painting & Decoration - Interior
- General Builders
- Brick & Block Paving Services
- Gutter Cleaning
- End of Tenancy Cleaning
- Garden Clearance
- Driveway Installation
- Loft Conversions
- Bathroom Installation & Remodel
- Man & Van Services
- Property Extensions
- Residential Interior Designers
- Artificial Turf Installation
- Landscape Design
- Patio Services
- House Clearance
- Gutter Repairs & Maintenance
- Lawn Care
- General Bricklaying
- Garage Conversions
- Scaffolding Hire
- General Plumbing
- Fence & Gate Repair
- Exterior Painting
- Interior Plastering & Rendering
- Roof Repair
- Tree and Shrub Planting, Maintenance, or Removal
- Shower Installation
- Furniture & Flat Pack Assembly
- Bespoke Furniture Design & Build
- Pond & Water Feature Installation
- Bathroom & Shower Plumbing
- Garden Shed Construction
- Pond & Water Feature Repair & Maintenance
- Commercial Interior Designers
- Grass Cutting
- Gutter Installation or Replacement
- Automated Gates & Bollards
- Greenhouse Construction
- Boiler Installation or Replacement
- Garage & Outbuilding Construction
- Hot Tub and Spa Repair
- Kitchen Refurbishment
- Internal Door Fitter
- Waste Management
- Brick Wall Construction
- Awning Repair & Maintenance
- Bathroom Repair
- Deck or Porch Construction
- Cellar & Basement Conversion
- Floor Tiling
- Skip Hire
- Hardwood Floor Sanding & Finishing
- Gas Appliance Maintenance or Repair
- TV & Home Theatre Installation or Mounting
- Driveway Cleaning
- Fireplace & Chimney Service & Repair
- Gas Appliance Installation
- Plumbing Pipe Repair
- Concrete Installation
- Garage & Outbuilding Remodel
- General Tiling
- Outdoor Walls & Retaining Wall Construction
- Boiler Repair or Maintenance
- Concrete Flooring Installation
- Garage Door Repairs
- Gas Safety Check
- Gazebo Installation
- Taps & Fixtures Installation
- Drain & Sewer Clearing
- Drywall & Plasterboard Installation
- Internal Renovation & Reconfiguration
- Lawn Turfing & Seeding
- Security Gate & Barrier Installation
- Worktops & Splashback Repair
- Arbor, Pergola, & Trellis Installation
- Concrete Levelling
- Deck or Porch Cleaning
- Driveway Maintenance
- Garage & Outbuilding Repairs
- Granite Worktop Installation
- Sealing, Grouting & Caulking
- Septic Tanks & Soakaway Installation
- Swimming Pool Cleaning
- Under Floor Heating Installation
- Concrete Delivery
- Concrete Repair & Maintenance
- Paint Removal & Stripping
- Planning Consultancy
- Stone or Tile Flooring Installation
- Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Worktops & Splashback Installation
- Barbecue Installation
- Brick & Stone Cleaning
- Concrete Removal
- Conservatory Installation
- Dry Stone Wall Construction
- Patio Cover Repair and Maintenance
- Post Construction Property Cleanup
- Retaining Wall Construction
- Water Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- Artificial Turf Repair
- Concrete Sawing
- Demolition Services
- Fireplace & Chimney Installation
- Foundation Services
- Hot Tub and Spa Installation
- Ironmongery & Metalwork
- Shelving Installation
- Soil Irrigation & Drainage
- Specialist Masonry Construction Services
- Structural Steel Work
- Water Heater Installation
- Water Softening & Purification System Maintenance
- Accessibility Adaptation
- Central Heating System Repair & Maintenance
- Coving, Cornice, Trim, & Moulding
- Disability & Accessibility Home Installation
- Garden Sprinkler System Installation
- Gazebo Repair and Maintenance
- Period Restorations
- Play Equipment Construction
- Play Equipment Repair
- Relocation Consultants
- Security Fence Installation
- Septic Tanks & Soakaway Repair & Maintenance
- Site Preparation
- Sports Surface Installation
- Switches and Outlets
- Taps, Fixtures & Pipes Maintenance
- Thermostat Installation & Repair
- Under Floor Heating - Water System Repair & Maintenance
- Water Heater Repair or Maintenance
- Water Softening & Purification System Installation
- Well System Work