We offer a full comprehensive service to the Construction Industry, with Ground work Teams, in addition Professional in House Design and administrative teams at our company office. We have in house Teams of operatives all specialists in each Trade, offering a professional service delivering to the highest of standards.
We have Clients from the Domestic, Commercial and Property developers to whom we have a varied and large client base. Our Projects range from small domestic to commercial sites.
We have the capability to deliver projects on budget and on time ensuring that every project no matter what scale has a dedicated project manager.
Belmarsh Construction Reviews
No reviews yet.
Belmarsh Construction Q&A
How can someone tell if their Garage is suitable for conversion?
a single garage will add around 150 square feet of floor space to your home, a double garage you can convert it all or just the nearest side to your house adding 300 square feet a Tandem garage will leave you with the best of both worlds, a stand alone garage may take some extra work and may need planning permission for change of usage.
Generally speaking checking the walls if they are single skin will fall below building regs, height of floors and internal structure.The roof to be altered and ventilation including electrics.
Run us through the different stages of the Garage conversion process - what's involved?
Check the planning in case of restricted clauses in the lease, any restricted covenants some developers restrict the alteration of the appearance of the property, Planning permission and building regulations.
How can someone tell if their loft is suitable for conversion?
the height of the roof is an indication and the space to be utilized also access points,
Run us through the different stages in the loft conversion process - what’s involved?
appoint an architect/technician they will prepare and design plans for the proposal, obtain the necessary approvals, and if you require find a suitable builder and and manage the project for you.
appoint a specialist loft conversion company and builder.
What’s your interior design process?
we would establish a site visit and collate a detailed client brief, concept plans will be collated along with samples of products, a secon d meeting to discuss the project a budget would have been given to us prior this stage and the clinet will meet and discuss the design process and we would complete the work on acceptance.
Which interior design styles can you cater for?
we cater for all design briefs. delivering contemporary chic to traditional designs, we also cater for commercial and retail clients.
How long have you been in business?
we have over 30 years experiance in the industry and have traded for 17 years, we have the ability to deliver projects from small back yards to 6 acres
What guarantee does your work come with?
all of our work comes with a guarantee underwritten by our company insurers and industry affiliations
What do you love most about your job?
we love the challenge and satisfaction that our projects speak for themselves delivering a first class service and meeting clients wo are happy with projects past and present.
What inspired you to start your own business?
to deliver the very best service possible that we would like our selves. working under pressure and delivering small and large projects to the highest of standards.
Why should our clients choose you?
we pride ourselves in professionalism and the highest standard of workmanship, however we always listen to what the clinet wants prior to starting any project and ensuring that each client gets the treatment they deserve with stress free projects.
Belmarsh Construction on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.
Belmarsh Construction provides the following services:
- Fence & Gate Installation
- Loft Conversions
- Painting & Decoration - Interior
- General Builders
- Residential Interior Designers
- Bathroom Installation & Remodel
- Property Extensions
- Gutter Cleaning
- End of Tenancy Cleaning
- Driveway Installation
- Brick & Block Paving Services
- Garage Conversions
- Landscape Design
- General Bricklaying
- Bespoke Furniture Design & Build
- Gutter Repairs & Maintenance
- House Clearance
- Shower Installation
- General Plumbing
- Patio Services
- Gutter Installation or Replacement
- Exterior Painting
- Interior Plastering & Rendering
- Automated Gates & Bollards
- Roof Repair
- Scaffolding Hire
- Commercial Interior Designers
- Boiler Installation or Replacement
- Furniture & Flat Pack Assembly
- Boiler Repair or Maintenance
- Garage & Outbuilding Construction
- Tree and Shrub Planting, Maintenance, or Removal
- Fence & Gate Repair
- Internal Door Fitter
- Greenhouse Construction
- Lawn Care
- Garden Clearance
- Man & Van Services
- Bathroom & Shower Plumbing
- Garden Shed Construction
- Kitchen Refurbishment
- Drain & Sewer Clearing
- Cellar & Basement Conversion
- Garage & Outbuilding Remodel
- Brick Wall Construction
- TV & Home Theatre Installation or Mounting
- Artificial Turf Installation
- Driveway Cleaning
- Floor Tiling
- Gas Appliance Installation
- Worktops & Splashback Repair
- Concrete Installation
- Gas Appliance Maintenance or Repair
- Internal Renovation & Reconfiguration
- Paint Removal & Stripping
- Under Floor Heating Installation
- Awning Repair & Maintenance
- Fireplace & Chimney Installation
- Grass Cutting
- Bathroom Repair
- Central Heating System Repair & Maintenance
- Coving, Cornice, Trim, & Moulding
- Driveway Maintenance
- Drywall & Plasterboard Installation
- Fireplace & Chimney Service & Repair
- Waste Management
- Lawn Turfing & Seeding
- Arbor, Pergola, & Trellis Installation
- Concrete Delivery
- Demolition Services
- Gas Safety Check
- Hardwood Floor Sanding & Finishing
- Pond & Water Feature Installation
- Security Gate & Barrier Installation
- Stone or Tile Flooring Installation
- Under Floor Heating - Water System Repair & Maintenance
- Concrete Flooring Installation
- Garage & Outbuilding Repairs
- Hot Tub and Spa Repair
- Plumbing Pipe Repair
- Taps & Fixtures Installation
- Water Heater Installation
- Worktops & Splashback Installation
- Deck or Porch Cleaning
- Deck or Porch Construction
- Garage Door Repairs
- Gazebo Installation
- General Tiling
- Granite Worktop Installation
- Hot Tub and Spa Installation
- Pond & Water Feature Repair & Maintenance
- Retaining Wall Construction
- Sealing, Grouting & Caulking
- Shelving Installation
- Skip Hire
- Taps, Fixtures & Pipes Maintenance
- Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Water Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- Concrete Removal
- Conservatory Installation
- Foundation Services
- Gazebo Repair and Maintenance
- Outdoor Walls & Retaining Wall Construction
- Planning Consultancy
- Play Equipment Construction
- Soil Irrigation & Drainage
- Structural Steel Work
- Swimming Pool Cleaning
- Well System Work
- Accessibility Adaptation
- Artificial Turf Repair
- Barbecue Installation
- Brick & Stone Cleaning
- Concrete Levelling
- Concrete Repair & Maintenance
- Concrete Sawing
- Disability & Accessibility Home Installation
- Dry Stone Wall Construction
- Garden Sprinkler System Installation
- Ironmongery & Metalwork
- Patio Cover Repair and Maintenance
- Period Restorations
- Play Equipment Repair
- Post Construction Property Cleanup
- Relocation Consultants
- Security Fence Installation
- Septic Tanks & Soakaway Installation
- Septic Tanks & Soakaway Repair & Maintenance
- Site Preparation
- Specialist Masonry Construction Services
- Sports Surface Installation
- Switches and Outlets
- Thermostat Installation & Repair
- Water Heater Repair or Maintenance
- Water Softening & Purification System Installation
- Water Softening & Purification System Maintenance