PROFESSIONAL AERIAL FILMING, PHOTOGRAPHY AND CINEMATOGRAPHY
My name is Kavan Lavrih, a freelance filmmaker, videographer , photographer, professional CAA ( Civil Aviation Authority) approved drone pilot and founder of Ascent Filmworks.
We are CAA approved with their permission (number 7010) to conduct commercial (UAV)drone operations. We specialise in capturing Cinema 4k (C4k 4096 x 2160 pixels) resolution aerial video, 5.2K aerial stills, 4K ground video and 6K ground stills using the latest professional level UAV and video camera technology. Our standard public liability insurance is 5m and can be increased to 10m if required. Website link below.
FILMS / CINEMATOGRAPHY / TV
PROMOTIONAL VIDEOS AND IMAGING
WEDDINGS / EVENTS
PROPERTY / REAL ESTATE
GROUND FILMING / AUDIO & MUSIC / POST EDITING
INSPIRE CREW HIRE
STOCK FOOTAGE/IMAGE ARCHIVE.
I’d be very happy to provide you with an estimate for our services for your project and would just need some further details in order to be as accurate as possible. If you would like me to go ahead with an estimate please could you provide me with as much info about your project as you can including:
• The Exact location description and postcode of the proposed flight?
• Who owns the land and or property from which the proposed flight is planned to take off from or take place above and have they given permission to film or have photographs taken if so, can this permission be provided in writing?
• Whether the permission has been given by any person or owner of property, structure or vehicle that will/may be closer than 50 meters from any part of the flight path of the drone during the proposed shoot other than at the take-off and landing where this distance reduces to 30 meters?
• What minimum level of insurance is required? (up to our max 10m)
• A brief description of the type of shots required for both still and or video including duration of video?
• How many photographs will you require and will you want them edited?
• If requiring video would you require it to be edited?
• What is the planned destination (website billboard, YouTube etc) & resolution of photographs and or video required and how would you like the media to be transferred?
Our Civil Aviation Authority permission for commercial work number 7010
Be the first tofor Ascent Filmworks.