Lightwater, Surrey, United Kingdom
PROFESSIONAL AERIAL FILMING, PHOTOGRAPHY AND CINEMATOGRAPHY
My name is Kavan Lavrih, a freelance filmmaker, videographer , photographer, professional CAA ( Civil Aviation Authority) approved drone pilot and founder of Ascent Filmworks.
We are CAA approved with their permission (number 7010) to conduct commercial (UAV)drone operations. We specialise in capturing Cinema 4k (C4k 4096 x 2160 pixels) resolution aerial video, 5.2K aerial stills, 4K ground video and 6K ground stills using the latest professional level UAV and video camera technology. Our standard public liability insurance is 5m and can be increased to 10m if required. Website link below.
FILMS / CINEMATOGRAPHY / TV
PROMOTIONAL VIDEOS AND IMAGING
WEDDINGS / EVENTS
PROPERTY / REAL ESTATE
GROUND FILMING / AUDIO & MUSIC / POST EDITING
INSPIRE CREW HIRE
STOCK FOOTAGE/IMAGE ARCHIVE.
I’d be very happy to provide you with an estimate for our services for your project and would just need some further details in order to be as accurate as possible. If you would like me to go ahead with an estimate please could you provide me with as much info about your project as you can including:
• The Exact location description and postcode of the proposed flight?
• Who owns the land and or property from which the proposed flight is planned to take off from or take place above and have they given permission to film or have photographs taken if so, can this permission be provided in writing?
• Whether the permission has been given by any person or owner of property, structure or vehicle that will/may be closer than 50 meters from any part of the flight path of the drone during the proposed shoot other than at the take-off and landing where this distance reduces to 30 meters?
• What minimum level of insurance is required? (up to our max 10m)
• A brief description of the type of shots required for both still and or video including duration of video?
• How many photographs will you require and will you want them edited?
• If requiring video would you require it to be edited?
• What is the planned destination (website billboard, YouTube etc) & resolution of photographs and or video required and how would you like the media to be transferred?
Our Civil Aviation Authority permission for commercial work number 7010
Ascent Filmworks Reviews
No reviews yet.
Ascent Filmworks Q&A
What do you love most about your job?
I’m particularly passionate about cinematography in general but also have had a lifelong love for aviation and all kinds of aircraft. Creating that cinematic feel and look from the air using the amazing and sophisticated technology of drones is a great way to combine the two. I’ve flown and built remote control rotary wing aircraft for many years and really enjoy the technical side of them as well as my creative and artistic leanings. Being able to use both of these elements often regarded as opposites to complement one another really works well.
What inspired you to start your own business?
I founded Ascent Filmworks because I’ve always had a creative spark so to be able to make a living from something your passionate about is a dream for many but often not a reality for most i feel. I decided that this was an achievable goal if one is driven and determined enough to make it happen!
Why should our clients choose you?
I can be a bit of a perfectionist in my work which is something that always drives me to be the best i can be and deliver the best service and results possible. Because i really enjoy the process from both a technical and artistic perspective, I’m able to have a lot of enthusiasm for delivering a quality result weather its artistic cinematography or more technical mapping and waypoint flying.
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.