I am a qualified and BACP registered counsellor who have worked extensively in counselling and therapy with adults and young people with different ethnicity, sexual orientation, religious and cultural background and have experience of working with a wide range of issues include:
- Addictions including alcohol, drugs, gambling, sex and internet
- Anxiety, Depression and Other Mood Difficulties
- Bereavement and Loss
- Career and Work Related Issues
- Low Self-Confidence and Low Self-Esteem
- Relationship Issues
- Self-Harm, Suicidal Thoughts and Eating Disorders
- Sexuality and Identity Crisis
- Trauma including sexual and emotional abuses
My practice is within easy reach of central London. I also offer online and phone sessions to UK and international clients.
I offer session in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
I am an integrative transpersonal psychosynthesis practitioner who uses a holistic approach to healing, growth and transformation. Transpersonal counselling incorporates body, mind and spirit in the process.
Besides my private practice, I am also a counsellor in NHS and a teaching assistant at Psychosynthesis Trust in London.
You can find out more about me by searching "Angie Wong Counselling, Psychotherapy" online.
Be the first tofor Angie Wong.