Airvis LtdCertificate of Excellence 2019
Blackpool, United Kingdom(4 Reviews)
> Please read our profile to understand the level of service and expertise that you should be seeking and engaging. Surveillance operations are extremely complex and sensitive and must be conducted by trained professionals in order for you to achieve successful results <
Airvis Ltd, a specialist security, surveillance and intelligence company.
Our business is orientated around intelligence gathering and surveillance: airborne using Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV aka Drones) and ground based: foot, mobile, Covert Rural Observation Post (CROPS) all provided by a skilled, close knit team.
Our operatives and management are all former police, military and private sector security professionals with a wealth of experience (including hostile environments) in providing:
• Surveillance (foot, mobile and CROPS assignments)
• Counter surveillance and hostile reconnaissance detection (individuals and corporate entities i.e. shopping centres)
• Investigatory support (comprehensive investigations into corporate and private cases)
• Close Protection (hostile environment readiness and international capabilities)
• Open Source Information (OSINT) analysis
• And specialist operations including penetration testing, covert infiltration and threat risk assessments. (Quality Assurance assessments and security contingency reviews. We deploy highly proficient operatives to conduct penetration testing and assessments of locations, to assess vulnerabilities and produce a threat-risk assessment)
Our UAV teams provide close target reconnaissance utilising HD daytime and thermal FLIR sensors mounted to advanced unmanned aerial systems. We are approved and permitted by the Civil Aviation Authority for day and night commercial operations and insured to £10million.
Our team amalgamate numerous relevant backgrounds and experience such as;
- Sniper/ Reconnaissance
- Senior Team Leaders CP Iraq
- Extensive security industry experience both domestic and hostile environments
- UAV pilots (Civil Aviation Authority qualified and business approved for commercial operations, both day and night)
- Specialist operations
- Operational planning, Management and reporting
We are equipped with our own assets, such as:
- 4 x surveillance vehicles-
- 1 x motorbike (possible, high demand)
- Both UHF and VHF radios
- Lawmate covert kits
- Canon DSLR packs
- Night Vision monocular
- FLIR 640 resolution thermal imaging
- Ghillie suits, cam nets, etc. for OP and rural tasks
- Multiple UAV assets
- 4x4 (Landrover Discovery) for all terrain capabilities
- Operational command vehicle (equipped for sustained operational command tasks such as UAV operations or large close proximity SV task management)
Our team amalgamates a significant level of covert operations expertise and has conducted operations in areas such as:
- Counter Fraud
- Organised Crime
- HR disputes / corporate employment issues
- Covert Infiltration of organisations
- Personal injury / accident claims
- Compensation scams such as Holiday illness, flight delays, injuries
- Matrimonial and family law
- Protective surveillance operations during application and serving of harassment and restraining orders
Capable of deploying internationally, our expertise ensures that we represent your agency in obtaining the results and clarification that you require, in formats admissible in court.
> UAV (drone) operations
> Residential Security Team
> Close Protection
- Open Source checks (OSINT)
- Background checks
- Pre litigation reports
- Asset tracing
- People tracing
- Tenancy checks
Airvis Ltd Reviews
Thank you for taking the time to write such an esteemed review, it is hugely appreciated and will hopefully assist and placate others whom may be in a similar position.
I truly hope that you may never require our services again, however on the contrary, if you ever need any advice or guidance in the future please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
All the best to your new life.
Airvis Ltd Q&A
What do you love most about your job?
The diversity and dynamic methodology in obtaining accurate and factual evidence for our clients.
What inspired you to start your own business?
Years of amalgamated private and military experience inspired us to start up a business that would offer clients a professional standard of service.
Why should our clients choose you?
Who are we?
We provide highly qualified and experienced private investigation operatives, for private and commercial clients in your area. We do not outsource or broker our services like many others, all operations are conducted by a close knit team of in-house professionals.
Some historical investigation cases that we have been involved in are:
- Tenancy disputes
- Substance misuse
- Criminal damage
- Anti social behaviour
- Injury claims
- Staff absence and illness
- Harrassment / violence
- Protective surveillance
- Harassment / violence
- Missing persons
- Missing animals
- Encampments / squatting / tresspass
- Rural crime
I need assistance, can you help?
Of course, please message us and we will make arrangements to initiate formal contact, this may be telephone, email and meetings. It is important to maintain operational security and privacy of our clients, therefore methods of contact will be agreed on a case per case basis.
What are your costs?
There are many variables to investigative and surveillance operations. Our personnel are highly qualified and experienced professionals however affordable. As a benchmark, you should consider £25-40 per hour for a standard surveillance operative. All operations will be assigned a budget and reviewed continually, to ensure maximum efficiency and value for money.
What equipment do you use?
DSLR cameras with telephoto lenses, HD video cameras, covert recording devices, a number of adapted surveillance vehicles, covert digital radios, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs / drones), GPS trackers, IPads/Laptops/Desktop PCs, motorbike, Ghillie (rural camouflage) suits and much more.
What are your qualifications?
BTEC and IQ4 in managing surveillance operations, RPQ (remote pilot qualification for UAV applications), PfCO (Permission for Commercial Operations) as issued by the Civil Aviation Authority for UAV applications, FREC3 / FPOSi medical, SIA ( Security Industry Authority) licensed operatives in CCTV, Close Protection, Door Supervision and Guarding, BS7857 Vetted personnel, DBS (criminal record check) and more.
How can you help?
We can collate video and photographic imagery, collaborated with witness statements and GPS tracker logs to provide ample evidence to support the case.
Our footage is all date and time stamped, our UAV imagery can be Date/Time stamped and Geotagged.
Police forces nationally are over burdened therefore resulting in prioritisation of investigations. We will prioritise and focus on your investigation and ensure that all aspects are thoroughly inspected.
Our case files and evidence can be transferred to a solicitor/barrister or police as admissible evidence. This may be critically important in cases such as matrimonial disputes, however equally as important in just establishing facts.
Discretion is paramount.
Airvis Ltd Services
Unmanned aerial Systems (drones)
Airvis Ltd on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.