Hove, East Sussex
Reviews:(Based on 0 Reviews)
My name is Aaron Dullaghan, and I am a multi-disciplined creative designer with a passion for brand identity and user experience. I am a keen illustrator that loves the art of typography. I work both full time and on a freelance basis.
I offer services in the following area's
• Creating, evolving and building brand identity
• Creation of display ads, takeover campaigns, internal and external posters, pop-up banners, signage and other marketing based material
• Website graphics, infographics, illustrations, magazine publication design and layout, booklets and newspaper
• Taking concepts and developing them to completed projects
• Versed in all aspects of pre-press and preparing artwork for print
• Any projects requiring the following software use - Photoshop - Illustrator - Indesign - Premier - Lightroom
• Storyboarding and translating ideas from start to finish, using my knowledge of layout, typography and design fundamentals
• Ability to identify, understand, and analyse issues, problems, and opportunities
• Print has been my primary focus for most of my career. However, I am also versed in the digital realm.
Describe your creative process.
I understand the importance of following the steps required to ensure a well-developed and thought out product. Doing so can tremendously help you and the client achieve the perfect result.
My experience covers print and digital design for both domestic and international clients. I keep abreast of design developments to deepen my industry knowledge and improve my design skills.
1. Discuss the brief in detail
2. Research product, history, target market, customers,
3. Develop and experiment with ideas
4. Discussion about ideas developed
5. More research / Development of product
6. Discuss final concept
7. Develop final product
8. Present, review, approve and release
What information do you need from a client before you can start work?
A detailed brief outlining all aspects of required project.
Objectives and goals of the new design
Budget and schedule
Scope of the project
Available materials/required materials
Any definite “Do nots”
What do you love most about your job?
Creative brief taking
Research and idea generation
Copywriting and tone of voice of voice development
Creative and art direction
Development of content strategy
What inspired you to start your own business?
I started my own business to spend more time working freelance, offering a more dedicated and tailored service.
This has enabled me to work more efficiently with clients.
Why should our clients choose you?
Developing and collaborating on projects from start to finish and seeing a concept grow from strength to strength is the most rewarding part of the what I do. I pour everything into the work that I take on and always strive to achieve excellent customer satisfaction. I understand the importance of following the steps required to ensure a well-developed and thought out product.
No reviews yet.
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.
aarondfordesign provides the following services:
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Leaflet Printing
- Logo Design
- Poster Printing
- Brand Design
- Business Card Printing
- Brochure Design
- Print Design
- Brochure Printing
- T-shirt and Clothes Printing
- Product Design
- Business Card Design
- Flyer & Leaflet Design
- Packaging Design
- Postcard Printing
- Advert Design
- Email Template Design
- Point of Sale Design
- Prototype Design