1-2-1 Fitness & Nutrition LtdCertificate of Excellence 2015
Erith, London(12 Reviews)
My name is Hugh Brown and I am a Freelance Personal Trainer, Boxing and Lifestyle Coach . I operate in the Square Mile, London Zones 1 and 2, E and SE London and North Kent . I have been personal fitness training one-to-one professionally for over 14 years and have over 25 years of sporting and gym experience at a high level. My aim is to ensure that my clients are satisfied with their workout program and stay motivated to achieve their personal fitness goals. In addition to the above I also provide nutritional and lifestyle advice if you want to improve your eating and lifestyle habits.
* Fully Qualified Personal Trainer
* 14 years training experience
* First Aid Trained
* Public Liability Insured
* REPs Level 3 qualified
* Training in the gym, home and outdoors
* Customised exercise programmes
* Regular fitness tests
* Continual assessment and monitoring
* Instruct on the use of gym equipment
* Personalised attention during training sessions
* Ongoing health, nutrition and lifestyle advice
Areas of expertise include:
* Weight loss and Weight gain
* Nutritional analysis and Lifestyle coaching
* Outdoor, Home and Gym training,
* Sports Specific - Running, Triathlon, Cycling, Football etc.
* Core and Balance training
* Rehabilitation and Corrective exercise
* Doctor and Physiotherapist referrals
* Strength building, Muscle toning and Body sculpting
* Boxing Coaching / training
* Pre and post Natal Training
I would like to arrange your FREE consultation to discuss your health and fitness goals and requirements so please contact Hugh on 07812 341 436 or text me with 'BARK' and your name and I'll call you back to arrange a mutually convenient time.
MOTTO: HEALTH & FITNESS R 4 LIFE!
1-2-1 Fitness & Nutrition Ltd
How do you help your clients achieve their fitness goals?
The formula is very simple. 1) Healthy Nutrition, 2) Regular Exercise and 3) Lifestyle Change.
1) Healthy Nutrition - Eating the right foods at the right time consistently. Part of the service I provide includes nutritional analysis and advice.
2) Regular structured exercise - A combination of cardiovascular and resistance exercise to strengthen the heart and lungs and develop your muscles.
3) Lifestyle change - Making healthy eating and regular exercise an integral part of your life.
What’s the secret to getting the body of your dreams?
There is no secret and it's not rocket science. Please refer to the information above. What you DO need is an experienced Personal Trainer (me!) who will guide you and give you the advice and knowledge you need to achieve your health and fitness goals.
What do you love most about your job?
Helping my clients to achieve their goals, whatever we agree they are. Seeing the self confidence and increase in energy levels as they get fitter and healthier. Having fun training my clients.
What inspired you to start your own business?
I spent over 25 years in various roles to middle management in the corporate World, then in 2001 I had had enough of being told what to do, when and how to do things. I took 6 months out to decide what I wanted to do and chose personal training because I had always been fit and wanted to be qualified to help others achieve the same.
Why should our clients choose you?
I know what it is like to be fit in all stages in life. The fact that I am older than your average personal trainer and have played sport at a high level ( Football and Boxing) means I know what it is like to train hard and recover from injury. As a mature person I also know how to train allowing for age (older populations) and injury recovery. With me you will have your weight, fat percentage, blood pressure and heart rate regularly monitored and have a bi-monthly fitness assessment to make sure you are getting fitter, stronger and healthier. My sessions never get boring as I continually change and vary them and I believe in educating as well as training my clients so that when I am not training you, you will be given training programmes you can do yourself both in and outside of a gym.
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
1-2-1 Fitness & Nutrition Ltd.
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.