Let’s talk about the Elephant in the Room…
There is no doubt that COVID19 (Coronavirus) has brought forth many frustrations, feelings of helplessness and hopelessness as we face together changes to our way of life as we have known it. No one in Australia or the world has been unaffected by this pandemic.
It has changed the face of many businesses and services.
For the field of counselling, this has meant remote sessions with clients via Skype or Zoom rather than face to face.
BUT, please let me assure you that Skype and Zoom are ideal digital formats for counselling and coaching and other than “a hug and a box of tissues” that counsellors or coaches may offer face to face we can do the work very effectively with a digital platform.
I have many coaching clients from around the world and I usually conduct all sessions vis Skype or Zoom.
NB: If you feel you cannot do without face to face contact then please choose another counsellor or life coach, but if you are open to digital sessions then please consider me for the work.
Let’s begin with you… Are we the right fit to work together?
My clients are wonderful, unique human beings. They have come to a crossroads in their journey through life and maybe struggling to accept or make changes to their lives. Sometimes they are held back by childhood issues, sometimes they are triggered by issues happening right now – it doesn’t matter how they got here; it matters that they are looking for solutions and support.
All my clients want to understand themselves better and are willing to do the work, apply the tools and techniques I offer, to allow them to move into a new way of being with new insights and strategies for living their life more fully.
They are often Empaths or Highly Sensitive People and choose to serve humanity in all they do; as a result, they can suffer from emotional and mental overwhelm that is detrimental to their health and wellbeing and they need effective tools to deal with this.
My clients know there is a better way and are actively searching for some answers.
What do I do?
I give support, guidance and tools so you can get back to your life as quickly as possible ready for the next step on your journey. The tools I give you make you independent and feel like you have some control in your life and the direction you are going.
• Review your beliefs, thoughts and feelings to see if they are real and true for the person you are now and who you want to become.
• Look at your triggers and challenging relationships and behaviours and find ways to change, improve or release the charge these triggers have for you
• Aim to enable you to be independent and free.
I work with you – the whole of you - this includes your guides and helpers in Spirit. We work as a team so you can remember just how fabulous you are and have the confidence to shine your brightest light in the world.
The tools I use help on many different levels and I am a practitioner in the following modalities that can assist you.
• Energy Healer or Tuner
• Colour, Essence and Vibrational Therapist
• Colour Reflexology
• Life Coach
• Career Counselling and Coach
• Life Mentor
• Author and Teacher.- My programs are designed to give you the tools to make you mentally, emotionally and spiritually independent and free.
How did I become a counsellor and life coach?
I have been working professionally in this field for more than 20 years.
Like you, I've been on my own healing journey.
Some of the struggles I've faced have been depression, poor boundaries as an Empath, broken relationships and sexual abuse.
Life can be tough but as someone wise once said "We're not given more than we can handle" AND when you have come through the pain what you are left with is the treasures of your life. How you've navigated the cards you've been dealt and won.
I've been collecting tools and techniques to take those steps. And I can share those with you and guide you moving forward.
While I have no reviews on Bark.com I have many on my professional website. To see what some of my clients have said check out - https://www.melodyrgreen.com and https://youtu.be/C1Fo1GNyXp0
All sessions are conducted on Skype or Zoom
Hours are; Tuesday - 6:00 am -12:00 pm/ Wednesday - 1:00 pm -6:00 pm/ Saturday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Bookings are required. All payments are through PAYPAL.
I understand that finances can be an issue for some clients and to make sure my work is avaialbe to as many people as possible I have a suite of emotional and mental wellbeing tools being launched in December 2020.
1) THE DEPRESSION RELIEF WORKBOOK - This book enables you to find the answers for yourself. You follow the course of activities I give my clients when I coach a virtual program ... and you can always book a one-off call before, after or during the program to get extra help if you wish.
2) The Depression Relief Workbook - THE ALBUM
80 minutes of uplifting music to enhance your mood. This is the first part of The Depression Relief Workbook tools to be live on my website.
Did I mention they are a gift to you? Free... gratis...no charge! Woohoo!
You can find them here: https://www.melodyrgreenbooks.com All you have to do is download them! Sending lots of love to everyone.
#depressionawareness #depressionisreal #depressionhelp #thehappylifementor #thedepressionreliefworkbook #melodyrgreenbooks #melodyrgreen #EnhanceYourMood #musicfordepression
3) COLOUR MEDICINE CARDS This collection of healing cards are designed to help you increase your emotional vocabulary and move out of stuck or difficult emotions or situations. The answers to most of your discomfort is found within. These cards have a profound effect if used regularly, They are extra support while working with The Depression Relief Workbook or they can be used on their own.
3) EMOTIONAL SURVIVAL GUIDE. This e-book looks at boundaries. What happens to yours as an empath or highly sensitive person? How can you strengthen your boundaries so you work more efficiently with others? How do you conserve and expand your energy in difficult situations? Filled with more than 30 crucial tools to assist empaths to function better in emotionally charged situations, this book will support you while you're helping others in times of fear and distress.
(This book was written specifically to help frontline workers deal with the emotional fallout of COVID19 but can be used for all emergency situations.)
For further details about these tools go to: https://www.MelodyRGreenBooks.com
Melody has been my mentor and life coach for close to 10 years. Her communication skills are second to none. She has the ability to actively listen, be totally present, and hold the space. She communicates directly, effectively and expressively, getting to the heart of every issue. Her guidance has helped me to integrate my emotions, behaviour patterns and beliefs. Through this, I have gained much self-awareness. Whenever she's had to confront any issue, she has done this with great care and empathy. Over the years, we have worked through some very tough times, celebrated my successes, and identified my strengths. I look forward to my monthly sessions with Melody as I always come out of it with much greater clarity and sense of perspective. More...