Dear Strata Manager, Owners Committee
You have decided its time to look for a new cleaning company.
The current cleaners you hired started perfect, but no one warned you about the constant problems that would keep arising week after week!
It feels somewhat familiar, it’s because in 2020 there was a constant problem in the cleaning industry that healthcare clinics are not seeing!!
Your current cleaning company has most certainly started to sub-contract to cleaners who work for below the minimum $15 -18 an hour.
With barrier to entry being so low these sub-contractors are now the new cleaners for your company.
Who are they?
• No official training, no Onboarding, no insurance.
• This is not the professional cleaning company you trusted and hired
We understand your frustration
Managing a strata building is not simple, from juggling administrative duties to handling communication with tenants, the last thing you want to worry about is about cleaning or lack thereof.
It kates about ½ seconds for visitors to make a complaint about the maintenance of the building so hiring a cleaning service who sticks to their promises is very important.
Over the last year we’ve been hired for some of the most trusted companies in Sydney to maintain and provide a professional cleaning solution.
And there is ONE major thing those companies had in common when it comes to the needs of reliable strata services.
They looked for a company WHO
• Hired and trained their employees to the specific site
• Kept cleaners account table with a customised scope of work and weekly breakdown of periodic tasks.
• Offered daily supervision systems and a 50-point check monthly inspection report.
• Specialised in commercial cleaning, which meant having the right equipment to complete all tasks (floor scrubbing, carpet cleaning, window cleaning, chute cleaning and basement cleaning)
• Exceeded OH&S standards and had necessary documentations for chemicals on site (safety data sheet, tagged equipment etc)
• Had vetted and NSW police checked, displaying staff ID badges and easily identifiable uniforms while cleaning their building.
• Offered a 24/7 communication system
• Held all up to date insurances and workers compensation.
We are looking for clients that take care about their buildings, clients who take regular cleaning and infection control seriously, companies who look to hire an Australian owned family business.
If you like to see how Diab’s Cleaning Services will work for you building, we recommend you request a 15 minutes site walkthrough.
During the 15 minutes walkthrough we will learn about your specific needs and determine if we can help you and we are a great fit to work together.
If we are not a great fit to work together, we will provide you a customised solution and quote to propose to the owners committee.
You are ready to hire a professional cleaning company who may not be able to match your current cleaners price but we most definitely can beat their value.
• Our full strata cleaning packages start at $1000 per month.
• We pay our cleaners above the award rate $28-$33 per hour and attract the best talent who stay with us for years.
• We invest in the best equipment and chemicals.
• We are fully insured and hall all the needed insurances for our services.
• We do not charge an hourly tare we charge a flat rate monthly solution with a 20$profit margin for our services.
• You take cleaning your building seriously
• And most important: you understand the power of quality and you are ready to invest in a service who will give you back your time and let you focus on the day-to-day operations.