It’s safe to say that the last eight months have been challenging for businesses big and small.
Thankfully, governments are stepping in at a time when businesses need them the most, to provide vital financial relief.
To save you some time, we’ve put together a list of the financial support that governments are providing for businesses in the eight countries we operate in – as we could all do with a little bit of help.
You can find the full list of UK government funding schemes, as well as information on how to access them, here. Here’s a quick summary of what’s available:
- Coronavirus job retention scheme
- Deferral of VAT payments due to Covid-19
- Self-Employment Income Support Scheme
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme
Find everything you need to know about funding options for small businesses and individuals in Ireland here. Here’s a few examples of some of the options available:
- Employment wage subsidy scheme
- Covid-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment
- Covid-19 Credit Guarantee Scheme
- Covid-19 business loans
Government funding options for businesses affected by Covid-19 in the US are listed here. A few of the funding options are listed below:
- SBA debt relief
- SBA Express Bridge loans
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan
Find all the information you need to know about financial support for individuals and businesses affected by the pandemic here, with some examples listed below:
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- Loan Guarantee for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Canada Recovery Benefit (CRB)
- Canada Recovery Sickness Benefit (CRSB)
Information on Coronavirus-related financial support in Australia, as well as how to access it, can be found here.
Sole Trader financial support can be found here.
Keep up to date with Covid-19 business support options for individuals and businesses South Africa here.
Read information on financial support schemes in New Zealand here. Some of the options include:
- Covid-19 Leave Support Scheme
- Wage Subsidy Schemes
- Business Finance Guarantee Schemes
Remember, the availability of the above funding options in each country is likely to change as the coronavirus situation unfolds, so it’s worth keeping a regular eye out for any updates on government websites.
We hope this information has been useful. If there’s anything else we can do to support your business during these uncertain times, please let us know. Our Customer Success team is open 24/7 – give them a call at a time that suits you (phone number available on our website), or drop them a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s get through this together.